Saturday, October 9, 2010

Relax .....


Fuuuuuu........  finally.. family day coming on tomorrow since the last sem break on Hari Raya
miss my family members. miss the time playing around with family.
I love to enjoy with you guys.. 

Cameron, here I come. I want to relax..

Happy Birthday to yii sian, thats yesterday .. LOL .. I think you guys enjoying sing K right now.. or steamboat at "yuan" ?

A birthday song is a good present to you from me.. haha
After that,
Yam cha-ing + shisha with xinle and ann.. and suddenly talk about "do re mi fa".. haha
I miss them.. Going to bring "so la li do" back this time.
and of course strawberry and sweetcorn as well.. miss all the food , the fresh air at there.

Alright, going to sleep soon.. tired.. 
My assignment!!! haih.. still... DIE


No comments:

Post a Comment