Sunday, October 18, 2009

MY 1st BLOG

My 1st blog, i don hope to have a blog actually because of my lazyness...
I create it just because no 1 free to listen to me. maybe they really too busy .. some are too lazy to listen and some have fun at other friend's house and forgot me..
especially the one who just start the topic with me and she told me she gonna home for toilet after that she forgot.. Alone sitting at staircase again..

Btw, thx angela (hee young) .. U r a good listener , i will always r
mb what u telling me just now..
hope u all the best in korea.. Happy to know u.
.

FOR danny loo,
I din hate u okay ? is just too stupid if i hate everyone that fall in love the same girl with me okay?
honestly, i seriously don like u staying at desaria.. i think u
r bothering the girls.. But i cant tell u this face to face last time because im not the owner of 3A-08.. If i do this, i scare the girls will saying me "geh po" , "siao kia" bla bla bla.. and i think u disturbing us ( between 3A-08 and 01 ), they change, no more 3A-01 in their heart.. they wont ajok to shop together yam cha together dy..
SORRY to say this and hope u all the best when u back INTI..

FOR u ,
Actually i dono what happen between us.. really close just only for last semester..
tried to avoid u but cant make it.. Im scared everytime i saw
u but hope to know u more all the time.. silly me..I know u still cant forgot "him" ... i know this..
just can say easily to fall in love but hard to forget .. speechless
btw, hope u will take care of the cactus.. The 1s
t present u receive from me i think.. At first i think keep it myself better, but u ask from me pulak... Anything...

FOR
buddies,
alot of things happen between us..
is just too annoyed.. sharing and caring no longer between us..
WHY ?? why we having alot of fun last time but not now ??
is too tired for me to find out the answer when I realize that im not the part of "BUDDIES" anymore..
v can share it together right ? But why leave some behind ?
I feel scare last night.. U guys telling me wan to sleep and lock the door up, but i still can hear u guys chatting having fun laughing.. I scare i did somethings wrong like last time..
Sorry i din tell u guys about this.. Silent may suit for me i think..and today, Qi ask me a question, " yang, u so close with danny liao oo" , I
feel weird when hear this and know that somethings was falling on me.. Should i tell qi the answer just now? I dono .. Danny make me a call on thursday night, and v go mcd with our lappy and online do assignment at there.. Danny tell me suppose to be nell acc him to mcd have his lunch + dinner + supper.. but after nell done her work, she telling danny she was too tired + sleepy so cant acc him .. And another, danny waiting Qi from 1am until 4.30am.. Finally, danny's stomach beh tahan dy.. and ajok me go mcd with him.. When v gonna move, saw Qi back and she blaming on danny why don wait her back 1st and go mcd with me.. Pity danny, he din say anythings but i know what his feeling, he suffering why 3A-08 suddenly don choi him?? thats why v r going to poppy after the day .. Hope to get drunk and forgot everythings..
Guys, friendship really important for me.. I just hope v can enjoy like last time.. having our dinner supper together, hang out together,chat to
gether, bullshit together, have fun together..

haih.. i think everyone is happy having their new blog.. But me ??
Im tired of it..


Going out with family later .. Hope they will bring some happiness to me ~


No comments:

Post a Comment